Who we are and what we do
Q.ANT is a high-tech startup driving and industrialising photonic quantum technology, pushing the borders to new fields of application and processes. The company was founded in 2018 and is part of the TRUMPF Group. Q.ANT develops quantum sensors and photonic chips and processors for quantum computing based on its Quantum Photonic Framework. Focusing on its four product lines of Photonic Computing, Particle Metrology, Atomic Gyroscopes and Magnetic Sensing, the company engages with a broad array of industries and applications ranging all the way from medical technology and autonomous vehicles to aerospace, machinery, and the process industry. Q.ANT employs more than 90 people at its site in Stuttgart/Southern Germany.
- Responsible for the accounts payable and receivable processes at Q.ANT
- Carrying out invoice verification, account assignment as well as booking
- Reconciliation and clarification of open items for payables and receivables
- Supporting proper handling of invoicing and payment processes
- Carrying out account and master data maintenance
- Processing credit card statements
- Processing of expense reports
- Contact person for commercial questions and general commercial activities
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or comparable training
- You have initial professional experience in the area of accounts payable and/or receivable
- You are proficient in an ERP financial module, preferably SAP
- You are interested in business contexts and enjoy accounting
- You can imagine working part-time for us
- You are proficient in the usual Office applications and have the desire to familiarize yourself with new topics
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You work independently and responsibly
- You are looking forward to working independently in an interdisciplinary team
- You want to shape the future of quantum technology with us
- In our team-oriented working atmosphere, you have flexible options for working hours and can thus combine your job and free time in the best possible way.
- The interdisciplinary team supports you in your professional and personal further education.
- Insight into the development of high-tech products.
For more information and to apply, click here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/ec3b0a47638c5ddd519845d33df24065469329643f3caa292dedc1efafaf3b29