Ableton is growing and so is its Finance unit. The Accounting Team at Ableton is looking for an accounts payable accountant to strengthen our finance team.
As a member of our team, you will support us with the day-to-day business in the accounts payable area. You can expect a diverse range of operational and project-based tasks, as well as an ideal place for your professional and personal development. With your theoretical knowledge and your practical experience, you will help us optimize our software tools and internal processes. You will also accompany the growth of our company and support the other departments to realize our internationalization process. Together with you, we want to build a strong team.
Accounts Payable Accountant (d/f/m)
- You check and book incoming invoices and execute the payment run
- You process and book travel expenses and reimbursements
- You prepare and book credit card statements
- You reconcile and clarify AP and G/L accounts
- You contribute to monthly and annual closures
- You create and modify the vendor master data
- You have a minimum of three to five years work experience in most of the above mentioned areas
- You are proficient in both German and English
- You possess excellent communication skills and can navigate sensitive situations with ease
- You have in-depth technical knowledge of MS Office and common ERP systems
- You have a strong sense of commitment, positive attitude and integrity
- You are an open-minded team player
We’re looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to join us in our Berlin headquarters from 32 to 40 hours a week. We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer an extensive range of benefits, including work from home, flexible working hours, growth opportunities, and training (in-house and external). In addition, you will benefit from working in an international environment and using agile workflows.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply with the following documents and information:
- CV (without a picture)
- Salary expectation
Here at Ableton, we come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds. What connects us is the shared belief that each of us has the skills and knowledge to contribute to something big: helping to shape the future of music culture.
We’re passionate about what we do, and equally as passionate about improving who we are. We work hard to foster an environment in which people can grow both personally and professionally. We believe that diverse groups of people make better teams. We’re committed to increasing diversity in our workplace and providing equal opportunity throughout our recruitment process.
With us, you’ll work in a relaxed but dynamic environment, surrounded by people who love music and technology. You’ll be creatively challenged, encouraged to develop and improve, and you’ll become part of an expanding, diverse company.
Schönhauser Allee 6-7