Here at Ableton, we come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds. What connects us is the shared belief that each of us has the skills and knowledge to contribute to something big: helping to shape the future of music culture.
We’re passionate about what we do, and equally as passionate about improving who we are. We work hard to foster an environment in which people can grow both personally and professionally. We believe that diverse groups of people make better teams. We’re committed to increasing diversity in our workplace and providing equal opportunity throughout our recruitment process.
With us, you’ll work in a relaxed but dynamic environment, surrounded by people who love music and technology. You’ll be creatively challenged, encouraged to develop and improve, and you’ll become part of an expanding, diverse company.
Ableton is growing and so is our Finance unit. The Accounting Team at Ableton is looking for an accounts payable lead to strengthen our finance team. As a member of our team, you will supervise, organize and develop the accounts payable area and support your colleagues in the handling of AP-related tasks. You can expect a diverse range of operational and project-based topics, as well as a supportive space for your professional and personal development. The combination of day-to-today business tasks and your role as an expert in the AP area will allow you to gain comprehensive insights into a variety of exciting topics. Together with you, we want to build a strong team and thus facilitate the further growth of Ableton.
- You will ensure our processes are effective and strive to continuously improve them
- You will maintain regular touchpoints with key financial interfaces (i.e. procurement teams such as: IT, Office, sales team, product development)
- You will be responsible for the organization and support of internal accounting projects as well as consulting on company wide projects
- You will contribute to monthly and annual closures (i.e. accruals, prepaid expenses, fixed assets)
- You will ensure regular communication with our suppliers and other Ableton teams
- You have a minimum of five years work experience in a similar role
- You have some experience in the leadership of employees and project work
- You have business level fluency of both German and English
- You possess excellent communication skills and can navigate sensitive situations
- You have in-depth technical knowledge of MS Office and common ERP systems
- You are committed with a positive attitude and strong integrity
- You are open-minded and a team player
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer an extensive range of benefits, including the opportunity to work from home, flexible working hours, growth opportunities and training (in-house and external). In addition, you will benefit from working in an international environment using agile workflows.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply with the following documents and information:
- CV (without a picture)
- Cover letter
- Salary expectations
- Starting date
We respect that applying for a new role takes time and energy. If you have questions about the role or would like to have a brief chat to assess whether this role and environment are what you’re looking for before applying please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Susann Marquardt: firstname.lastname@example.org or on LinkedIn.
Schönhauser Allee 6-7