Hello and welcome to Klima.Metrix (KMX)! We’re a climate tech start-up, using technology to advance the vision of a zero-emissions economy. Our software automates the carbon footprint calculation of international corporations based on their existing data sources. The mission is to get companies to act as efficiently and quickly as possible and to show them how they can reduce their emissions best.
Wanna help tackle the climate problems of today?
The main responsibility of the Calculations team is the calculation of our clients‘ carbon footprint – especially the edge cases the software can’t handle yet. This includes acquiring the requisite knowledge of different industry as well as global standards (protocols). As a Carbon Accounting Data Analyst you not only calculate the carbon footprint, but also prepare the data for further processing, coming up with frameworks that depict their numbers and results in a clear way. The results are then handed over to the Customer Engagement team. Overall, the Calculations team works closely with all teams to ensure that the clients’ needs are fully met, and the results are correct and pointing the way.
What you do:
- Self-sufficiently developing and extending carbon accounting models and calculation methodologies for Company Carbon Footprints (CCF) and Product Carbon Footprints (PCFs), considering industry reporting requirements and accounting standards
- Tracking and interpreting existing, new and emerging regulations and reporting standards
- Researching emission factors and updating databases
- Preparing structured and unstructured data for further processing
What you need to fit in well with us:
- 2-3 years of work experience in finance, e.g. banking, accounting or controlling
- In-depth knowledge of (German) accounting systems and/or ERP solutions
- A highly self-sufficient working style
- Eagerness to work with all kinds of data, but with a focus on accounting/banking details
- Willingness to get to know the different regulatory standards in detail (both global and industry specific)
- A team-first mentality and an understanding of the importance of feedback and communication
- Professional written and spoken English (C1 or better) as well as conversational German (B2 or better)
Optional things that impress us:
- Experience with carbon accounting and knowledge about EEIO analysis
- Skills in Python, PostgreSQL, Power BI
- Knowledge of different regulatory standards and databases (e.g. GHG Protocol, GLEC, PCAF, GRI, …)
What to expect from us:
Trust. We care about outputs and outcomes, not how you manage your time. At KMX we are building a company that works remotely, so whether you want to come into the office (Kreuzberg) every day, or every so often, is up to you. We trust you to do your best work wherever you are.
Job specifics: This job is full-time (35-40 hrs/week), and the annual base salary ranges 55.000€ – 65.000€, based on experience. As much as we love developing our product, we love personal and professional growth too. That’s why we offer an education budget that you can freely dispose of! Furthermore, you’ll get 25 days of paid holiday per year.
Keen to join after reading this? Great! We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Send us
- your CV
- your favorite Excel function
- your earliest start date and salary expectations
Zu mehr Infos und zur Bewerbung geht es hier entlang: https://t.gohiring.com/h/affebe2630534eb7083af30c04ac3c51b51ba47b8492774a2fead7d6e7f9ad58