We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Specialist to join us in the Finance unit. In this role, you’ll ensure tax compliance and build effective, yet lean transfer pricing processes for a solid backbone of Ableton’s health and growth. With your expertise and experience, you will shape and implement Ableton’s transfer pricing model and policies, always striving for a healthy balance to meet external requirements and the needs of our precious organization.
Here you’ll have the chance to pioneer in transfer pricing. For our vision of a global, distributed workplace we establish a profit split system spanning all Ableton entities. And to make it even more fun, Cycling ‘74 – a mostly independent software developing entity is also part of the group requiring its own transfer pricing model. You’ll see there is a lot waiting for your care and innovation at Ableton. Come and join us!
- You conceptualize and implement Ableton’s global transfer pricing models and policies, supported by our trusted forward-thinking consultants
- You design and implement effective, yet lean and nourishing processes for intercompany charging
- You continuously evolve our risk monitoring and management system with a focus on permanent establishment risk and risks for cross-border functional shifts
- You create our transfer pricing documentation and manage transfer pricing audits
- You stay ahead of regulatory changes and ensure knowledge transfer within the organization
- You have relevant experience of at least 2 years in the field of transfer pricing, ideally also working with the profit split method
- You are familiar with permanent establishment risks and confident applying different transfer pricing methods. Ideally, you bring knowledge of functional shifts as well
- You are able and enjoy designing effective and efficient processes
- You are inspired by learning and enjoy sharing knowledge
- You value clear and pragmatic guidelines and policies
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You are willing to relocate to Germany, Spain, UK or Netherlands
We’re looking for a Transfer Pricing Specialist to join us from 25 to 40 hours a week. Ableton promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers an extensive range of benefits, including work from home, flexible working hours, growth opportunities, and training. In addition, you will benefit from working in an international environment and using agile workflows.
We embrace diversity, equity and inclusion, acknowledging the significant under-representation of women, BIPOC, and LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities and members of ethnic minorities in the music technology industry. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds in order to address this imbalance.
If you like the sound of this role, please send us your:
- CV (without a picture)
Apply here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/5ec0437433479217b1321279e10ef38b8b4a48aeaec6b599847f94d64825d44b
Here at Ableton, we come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds. What connects us is the shared belief that each of us has the skills and knowledge to contribute to something big: helping to shape the future of music culture.
We’re passionate about what we do, and equally as passionate about improving who we are. We work hard to foster an environment in which people can grow both personally and professionally. We believe that diverse groups of people make better teams. We’re committed to increasing diversity in our workplace and providing equal opportunity throughout our recruitment process.
With us, you’ll work in a relaxed but dynamic environment, surrounded by people who love music and technology. You’ll be creatively challenged, encouraged to develop and improve, and you’ll become part of an expanding, diverse company.
Schönhauser Allee 6-7