Here at Ableton, we come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds. What connects us is the shared belief that each of us has the skills and knowledge to contribute to something big: helping to shape the future of music culture.
We’re passionate about what we do, and equally as passionate about improving who we are. We work hard to foster an environment in which people can grow both personally and professionally. We believe that diverse groups of people make better teams. We’re committed to increasing diversity in our workplace and providing equal opportunity throughout our recruitment process.
With us, you’ll work in a relaxed but dynamic environment, surrounded by people who love music and technology. You’ll be creatively challenged, encouraged to develop and improve, and you’ll become part of an expanding, diverse company.
Ableton is growing and so is our Finance Unit. We’re looking for an accounts receivable lead to strengthen our Accounting Team. You will supervise, organize and develop the accounts receivable area and help your colleagues with AR-related tasks. You can expect a diverse range of operational assignments and longer-term project work, as well as a supportive environment for your professional and personal development. Bringing your expertise in the AR area to day-to-day business tasks will allow you to gain fresh insights into a wide variety of interesting topics. With your help, we want to build an even stronger team and facilitate the continued growth of Ableton.
- You oversee effective AR processes and continuously improve them
- You communicate regularly with key financial interfaces (e.g. procurement specialists in our Sales, IT, Customer Support and Logistics Teams)
- You manage internal accounting projects independently while also consulting on company-wide projects
- You contribute to monthly and annual closures (e.g. account and subledger reconciliations, deferred revenues, and prepayments)
- You manage the structural and professional development of the AR team
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- You are an experienced leader of people and projects, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- You have business-level fluency in English
- You have excellent communication skills and can navigate sensitive situations
- You are at home with Microsoft Office and common ERP systems
- You approach your work with commitment, integrity and a positive attitude
- You are open-minded and a team player
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer a wide range of benefits, including the opportunity to work from home, flexible hours, growth opportunities and training (in-house and external). You will also benefit from working in an international environment using agile workflows.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply with the following documents and information:
- CV (without a picture)
- Cover letter
- Salary expectation
We respect that applying for a new role takes time and energy. If you have questions about the role, or if you’d like to have a brief chat to assess whether this position and environment are what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Susann Marquardt: firstname.lastname@example.org or on LinkedIn.
Schönhauser Allee 6-7