At BayWa r.e. we r.e.think energy –
- how it is produced?
- how it can be stored?
- how can be best used?
to enable the global renewable energy transition that is essential to the future of our planet.
Based in 30 countries, BayWa r.e. is a leading global renewable energy developer, service provider, distributor and energy solutions provider. Operating throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, we are strategically investing in emerging markets around the world, actively shaping the future of energy and taking a stand against climate change.
BayWa r.e. Power Solutions GmbH offers tailor-made energy solutions for commercial and industrial companies. Our portfolio includes the development and realization of solar rooftop installations, storage and charging solutions as well as power supply contracts in the key markets of Germany, Spain, Italy and the Netherlands. We can also offer a broad service portfolio in several other countries thanks to our experienced team of experts.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich and are currently looking for a
Project Controller (f/m/d)
What You Will Do
- As a member of the Finance & Controlling team, you will provide and ensure the transparency of project-related financial data in each project phase for renewable energy projects throughout Europe
- You monitor actual figures and deviations from target and take responsibility for financial project reporting
- You update and validate planning assumptions of project calculations
- You monitor financial risks as well as adherence in project schedules
- You prepare accruals according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- You act as a service provider and sparring partner for the technical project management and the sales department
- You participate in internal projects, e.g., in relation to the IT landscape
- You will support the Finance & Controlling team with non-project-related tasks (e.g., monthly closings, forecasting and financial reporting)
What You Bring
- You have acquired an academic degree in Business Economics or comparable, ideally with a focus on Finance and Controlling, a master’s degree is a plus
- You have gained work experience in a controlling environment for a minimum of 2 years, e.g., as a working student or (junior) controller
- You have acquired knowledge of accounting principles according to HGB,
- IFRS knowledge is beneficial
- You are proficient in MS office, especially Excel, and have basic experience with other IT Systems, SAP knowledge would be excellent
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You show a fast comprehension in new and complex contents, interest in technology and a team driven personality
- You are fluent in speaking and writing both German and English
What We Are Ready To Offer You
- Mobile working
- Flexible working hours
- 24.12. and 31.12. half day off
- Smartphone, also for private use
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share program
- Discounts for fitness studios and online shopping
- Company restaurant / Barista Bar
- Free fruit and beverage (coffee, tea, water)
- Modern office atmosphere with flat hierarchies and an international team
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
Then help us to shape the future more sustainably!
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
At BayWa r.e. we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
All employment is decided based on qualifications, potential, merit, and business need.
We do not discriminate on the basis of origin, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
If you have any questions about the job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to your application!
BayWa r.e. Power Solutions GmbH