With our software product Enscape™, we revolutionize how architects and designers communicate their projects by means of 3D evaluations. Enscape offers a photo-realistic representation of projects based on the latest rendering techniques. Enscape runs parallel to CAD software or directly in Virtual Reality, for example, the Oculus Rift.
Enscape has been in development since 2013 and has been successfully on the market since 2015. Our customers include companies from over 80 countries and 83% of the internationally renowned TOP100 architectural firms.
You will be part of a team of more than 100 people, based in a light-flooded office in a revitalized industry building in the business park „Raumfabrik Durlach“, working with passion around our product Enscape. We strive to be number one – with an exciting product, enthusiastic customers, a rapid growth rate, and a collegial working atmosphere. Do you want to be part of Enscape?
Do you want to learn more about us?
More than just a job
As a Financial Analyst (m/f/d), you will provide financial and control expertise to Enscape’s VP Finance, benchmarking KPIs while working with other finance professionals to understand the key drivers of the company. In this role, you will analyze business performance, including financial modeling to forecast the impacts and risks, and create reporting packages for financial investors. Interested? Then apply now!
- You are responsible for reporting and analyzing financial data, including reporting packages for financial investors
- Based on the data, you will prepare forecasts and prepare and monitor budgeting on an ongoing basis
- The preparation of cash flow planning is part of your regular tasks like financial planning
- You collaborate with our international Finance team to realize the financial integration of acquired companies
- You create necessary ad hoc analyses
- After the onboarding training, you will be part of projects to improve the company’s processes and success
- You bring a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, or a related field
- You have already gained relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in the software industry
- First experience working in a PE-backed company is an advantage
- Your strong spreadsheet modeling skills are just as much a part of your strengths as your analytical skills
- Fluent command of English and German is a requirement
- You have first experience working in an international team with ?
- To be part of a competent, international and dynamic team that celebrates success together
- A modern equipped workstation adapted to your needs and wishes (for example, three monitors, a height-adjustable table, etc.)
- To develop yourself continuously and learn new things – free of prescribed courses or similar
- Freedom of design and making a difference
You benefit from
- Personable, humorous colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere that makes work-life balance a priority
- Diverse, exciting tasks and the opportunity to contribute with your ideas
- An air-conditioned, light-flooded office in a revitalized industry building located in the business park “Raumfabrik Durlach”
- Short decision-making paths that leave room for creativity and free space for experimentation and discussion
- Language courses, regular corporate events, and shared leisure activities
- Attractive salary and diverse career development opportunities
- Free drinks, delicious coffee, breakfast bar, and snacks
- Occupational pension, optional capital-forming payments, and an optional job ticket
Apply here: https://t.gohiring.com/h/ae639e68b8b524f627f005c8c32b3fd2095469e99eca1b0f957bd91cc7f137fb
People & Culture
Erbprinzenstraße 27 | 76133 Karlsruhe | Germany