Vision, motivation and professionalism. Creativity and trust. Love for our planet. All this unites our currently almost 300 colleagues. We will be the world’s first mobility provider to introduce an electric car with solar integration in series production to the market: the Sion. For the environment. For our children. And because it’s really high time!
Financial Accountant (f/m/d)
We have been listed on NASDAQ since November 2021. This means that an exciting time full of challenges and opportunities lies ahead of us.
- You are responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Accounting of all business transactions – including special cases
- Ongoing maintenance and reconciliation of balances and accounts
- Timely preparation of payment runs
- You take over the checking of invoices
- You actively support the dunning process and receivables management
- Preparation, checking and providing of financial evaluations
- Support in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Other activities and ad-hoc tasks in accounting
- You are a qualified tax specialist or have a comparable qualification.
- Further training as a „Bilanzbuchhalter“ is a plus
- Sound work experience in accounting, preferably in a audit/tax firm; experience in the automotive or start-up industry is a plus
- Excellent Datev or SAP knowledge
- Good English and German language skills are a prerequisite
- An affinity for numbers and analytical skills as well as a holistic understanding of business contexts
- You work reliably and proactively approach colleagues or other stakeholders with questions, clarifications and concerns
- You organize yourself and your work independently and help where you can
- You can deal with constructive feedback and are not afraid to directly feedback colleagues and supervisors
What to expect
- Flexible working hours
- Several days home office/week if desired
- High level of self-organisation and responsibility for your own area
- A culture of appreciation where we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Our company purpose inspires you and a sustainable lifestyle is important to you
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company – you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.